Tomasz started with Android in 2009 and quickly became big fan of the platform, developing several games and applications. In 2011, Tomasz became an iOS developer and now focuses on both leading mobile platforms. Tomasz joined the Tivix European office in 2013.
His hobbies include handball and motor sports. When he is not playing sports, Tomasz spends his spare time developing new mobile apps.
Blog posts by Tomasz
- Swift Functional Programming - Cheat Sheet
- Swift Neural Network Tutorial
- A Genetic Algorithm Example Using Swift
- Backend Development with Swift
- Swift Development - How to Stay up to Date?
- App Store Search Optimization
- iOS 9: Worth the wait?
- New Possibilities with WatchKit
- App extensions - game changer
- Not only virtual
- How to simplify the process of building a mobile app
- Bluetooth LTE - is it worth being an early adopter?
- How to Build a Simple Native iOS application